Breakfast wafers with a quail egg
- Skimmed milk curd, 200g
- Greek yoghurt, 2 tbsp.
- 10 quail eggs
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 big avocado
- 10 “Selga” salty wafers with taste of chives
- Blend curd with greek yoghurt and salt into a smooth mass. To give some freshness to it you can add a bit of a lemon skin.
- Boil the eggs in boiling water for three minutes. Peel them under a steram of water and cut in half.
- Slice the cucumber, cut avocado in half and cut it in thin slices.
- Smear the curd mass on wafers, put the gredzens, avocado and cucumber over it, finish with egg halfs on the top.
Products for recipe
SIA „Orkla Confectionery & Snacks Latvija”, 2016